Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca – California Jobs Adaptive Rehab Clinic helps adults in independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities maintain their independence, feel affirmed, and live happier, healthier lives through physical, occupational, and speech therapy. The Occupational Therapist will help fulfill our mission to provide high-quality, on-site care to residents, allowing them to maintain their active lifestyles.
Are you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great fit for our team!
Ca Government Jobs 2022 Details
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca – California Jobs Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch benefits
Qualifications of Foreigners Work in Ca
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca -Requirements:
– Current licensure as Occupational Therapist in practicing state(s)
– Ongoing continuing education and professional development to maintain current licensure and certification – we’ll help with this – we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
– Competitive compensation
– Flexible schedule with weekends and holidays off – no such thing as on-call for our team!
– PTO – we value your hard workandyour time off
– Realistic and attainable productivity goals
– Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic prescription drugs
– HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
– 401K with matching program – we invest in your future!
– Life insurance – Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
– Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life with long-term care
– Critical illness and accident insurance
– Pet insurance – we know they’re part of the family too!
– Legal Shield and ID Shield – giving you the option to be protected
– Free courses to earn CEUs
Responsibilities of Ca Government Jobs 2022
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca-Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
You will help provide the best possible occupational therapy services to patients consistent with established standards of practice and company and department procedures, including:
– Conduct regular screening of residents to figure out the best intervention or treatment for each individual patient
– Evaluate residents to inform and develop treatment plans; establish short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve goals
– Interpret and communicate evaluation findings, treatment plans, and recommendations to residents, families/caregivers, and interdisciplinary team members
– Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation with other team members
– Conduct therapy according to established treatment plan and ensure proper documentation and billing of occupational therapy services
– Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to effectively treat patients
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca-Emerald Health Services is seeking an experienced Stepdown Unit Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Salinas, CA. Shift: 3×12 hr nights Start Date: 08/01/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Requirements:
1+ yearsAbout Emerald Health Services:
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca-We’re in the business of helping travelers live out their unique why . That is, their own personal reasons for taking the road less traveled in healthcare (well, more traveled in this case!)
Emerald is built on the belief that each traveler deserves an experience that nails their career goals and feeds their wanderlust. We’ve been going above and beyond to curate life-changing experiences for nurses and allied health travelers since 2002. It’s not just about filling positions. It’s about opportunities to expand careers and accelerate the productivity of healthcare facilities in all 50 states.
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca -Emerald has the accessibility of a small company with the resources of a major healthcare staffing group, including benefits like day one health insurance, 401(k) match, weekly direct deposit, and exclusive job openings that are found only at Emerald.
High Compensation: Our travelers hold some of the highest paying positions in the industry at top-ranked facilities.
Big Benefits: Emerald offers a wide variety of day one benefits for travelers including: Health, life insurance, and 401(k) plans. Plus, referral bonuses and licensure, CEU and certification reimbursement.
Personalized Support: From your dedicated recruiter, to compliance and housing, our team of experts helps our travelers every step of the way so they can focus on accomplishing their goals and enjoying their journey to the fullest.
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca-Emerald utilizes top-of-the-line technology to empower job seekers with the ability to Govt Job search our open positions through our Mobile App, Emerald Engage. You can also use Emerald Engage to refer your friends to Emerald and track your referral bonuses like never before. Emerald offers a $1,000 referral bonus + a $500 donation to a chosen charity.
Ca Government Jobs 2022 | Ca Jobs Search | Foreigners Work in Ca-Emerald Health Services is a founding member of NATHO (National Association of Travel Healthcare Organizations). We continue to uphold the organization’s mission to promote ethical business practices in the travel healthcare industry.