How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account – Sign in to your Activision account. · In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account –Call of Duty is a First-person shooter action-type game that is available on all platforms, like PC, PlayStation, mobile, and Xbox developed and launched by Activision. Activision does have other games, but their Call of Duty series is the most popular one as it has almost 24 games. Almost every Call of Duty game is an online multiplayer game that you can play with your real friends, social friends, or with your siblings.
You just have to connect to the Internet and play. If you already have your game setup on your gaming device and you have more than one Call of Duty or Activision account, this article will help you with that. It will also aid you to understand how to unlink a call of duty account and how to change your Call of Duty login linked device. Also, you will get to learn how to unlink your Xbox from Call of Duty game and how to unlink your Activision account again.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account You will get to know how to unlink a Call of Duty account further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
How Do You See What Accounts are Linked to Your Xbox?
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To see what accounts are linked to your Xbox, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Xbox.
1. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller to open the Home menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. Now, select Account under the Settings menu.
4. In the Account menu, choose Remove accounts as shown.
5. Here, you will see all your Xbox accounts.
Also Read: How to Unlink Your Epic Games Account
How Do You Change Your Call of Duty Login Linked Device?
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To change your Call of Duty login linked device, you need to log in with your Call of Duty account on your new device. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Call of Duty game on your new device.
2. After downloading all the data, you’ll be prompted with account sign-in options. Tap on the Call of Duty logo to be redirected to the log in page.
3. Enter your email and password, mark the robot verification field, and click on LOGIN NOW.
To unlink a Call of Duty account, follow these upcoming steps:
1. Visit the Activision website on your browser.
2. Click on LOGIN from the top right corner.
3. Enter your email and password and click on SIGN IN.
4. Click on your profile name from the top.
5. Click on LINKED ACCOUNTS.
6. Choose the desired account and click on the Unlink option next to it.
7. Click on Send code to send a verification code to your registered email.
8. Enter the code received and click on SUBMIT.
9. Mark the checkbox and click on CONTINUE.
This is how you can unlink a Call of Duty account from your gaming consoles.
Also Read: How to Unlink EA Account from Xbox
How Do You Change Your Activision Account on Xbox?
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account Follow the steps mentioned above to change your Activision account on Xbox. After unlinking the account, link another desired Activision account to your Xbox.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To unlink your Xbox from Call of Duty, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Activision website using the browser.
2. Click on LOGIN.
3. Enter the login credentials and click on SIGN IN.
4. Click on the profile name > LINKED ACCOUNTS.
5. From the options, click on Unlink beside the Xbox option.
6. Click on Send code to your registered email.
7. Enter the received verification code received and click on SUBMIT.
8. Check the box and Click on CONTINUE.
This is how you unlink a Call of Duty account from Xbox.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To unlink your Call of Duty Mobile from Google, follow these steps:
Note: For Android users only.
1. Tap on Settings on your phone.
2. Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Google.
3. Tap on Manage your Google Account.
4. Tap on Data & privacy tab.
5. Swipe down and tap on Third-party apps with account access.
6. Tap on the Call of Duty Mobile game.
7. Tap on REMOVE ACCESS.
8. Tap on OK to confirm the unlinking process.
Also Read: How to Delete Activision Account Permanently
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To unlink your Call of Duty Mobile from Apple, follow these steps:
1. Launch Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Apple ID at the top of the settings page.
3. Tap on Password & Security.
4. Tap on Apps Using Apple ID.
5. Locate Call of Duty Mobile and tap on it.
6. Tap on Stop Using Apple ID to unlink Call of Duty Mobile from your Apple device.
7. Confirm the prompts to finish the process.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account To unlink your Activision account again, you have to wait for at least 12 months. Because as per Activision’s policy, the device which is linked from an Activision account can be linked anytime but the device which once unlinked can only be linked after 12 months then. For example, you unlinked your Xbox a few days ago and then linked the same. But after a few days, if you try to unlink your Xbox device, it won’t let you unlink and will prompt you with the message that you are ineligible for unlinking your account.
How Do You Change Your Activision Account on Warzone?
To change your Activision account on warzone, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the Call of Duty Warzone game on your phone.
2. Go to the Warzones account settings.
3. Tap on LOGOUT to sign out of your Activision account.
4. Close the game and launch it again.
5. Now you’ll be prompted with sign-in options.
6. Enter your new email and password and click on Sign in.
This is how you change your Activision Call of Duty Warzone account on any gaming device.
Can You Merge Activision Accounts?
No, you can’t merge Activision accounts. You can only link accounts, such as PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, and Nintendo with your Activision account. Still, you can’t link another Activision account with it, and neither can you transfer your progress from one Activision account to another because both Activision accounts are treated as two separate unique accounts.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account So, we hope you have understood how to unlink a Call of Duty account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.