How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account – While there is no definitive answer to this, it is reported that between five and six reports can result in a permanent ban on your account. This is a great number compared to what some other platforms like YouTube allow.
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account – TikTok is one of the top-grossing entertainment platforms. It became widely popular during the lockdown, and many people even found their careers with the app. However, TikTok can sometimes get personal, and you might want a break from some people. So, this article tells you how to delete someone else’s TikTok account and how to report a TikTok account and get it deleted.
Also, you will get to understand how to remove TikTok from other devices and take your activity on the app down for a bit. So, read the article till the end to know how long does it take to delete a TikTok account and other discussed queries in detail.
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account –You will get to know how to remove TikTok from other devices further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Can a TikTok Account be Deleted?
Yes, you can delete your Tiktok account whenever you feel like it. All you need to do is remember your password to verify your ownership to delete the account.
How Do You Remove TikTok from Other Devices?
In order to remove Tiktok from other devices, follow the steps below:
2. Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner, as shown below.
4. Then, tap on Settings and privacy.
5. Tap the Manage account option from the menu.
6. Tap on the Delete account option from the Account control section.
7. Choose the I’m leaving temporarily option and tap on the Continue option from the bottom.
8. Select the terms and conditions radio button and tap on Continue.
Note: If you want, you can make a backup of your account data by tapping on Request download.
9. Again, tap on the Continue option after reading the consequences.
10. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile number and tap on Delete account.
11. Again, tap on Delete in the pop-up to confirm your deletion.
Also Read: How to Delete Your Comments on TikTok
How Do You Delete a TikTok Account without Access to Your Old Phone Number?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account –To delete a TikTok account you will need to verify yourself using your password, email, or phone number. If you want to delete an account without access to your old phone number, you can delete it with the help of your email and password. Follow the steps mentioned above to delete your account without access to your phone number.
How Do You Delete an Old TikTok Account without a Password or Email?
To delete your TikTok account without email or password, follow these steps.
1. Launch TikTok and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > Settings and privacy.
3. Tap on Manage account > Delete account, as shown below.
4. Select the I’m leaving temporarily option from the list and tap on Continue.
5. Tap on the radio button to accept the terms and conditions.
6. Then, tap on Continue, as shown above.
7. Again, tap on Continue and enter the verification code sent to your mobile number
8. Finally, tap on Delete account > Delete from the pop-up to confirm your deletion.
Also Read: How to Delete a Repost on TikTok
Can You Delete a TikTok Account That is Not Yours?
No, you cannot delete a Tiktok account that is not yours. You will need the password of the account as it is important to confirm the deletion.
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account You can’t delete someone else’s account without having any access to it. Although you can report that account to get TikTok to delete it. But TikTok will only delete it if they find any violations or illegal behavior associated with that account. Keep reading to learn the steps to report accounts on TikTok.
What Happens When You Report Someone’s TikTok?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account When you report someone’s TikTok video or post, you’ll need to explain why you are reporting the account. Then, the TikTok su pport team will review your report and see if the account violates any other platform guidelines. If the video has been reported many times by different users, it might get temporarily suspended or deleted from the feed permanently.
What Happens If You Report a TikTok Account?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account –When you report a TikTok account, the report will be received by the support team in an anonymous form. Meaning, your report will be submitted but your identity will be shown as anonymous. After receiving the report, the support team will examine and check if it violates any guidelines. If they do find any, they will send a warning to that account and will be asked to remove the content that they’ve posted or it will be removed by TikTok itself. If that account has already received multiple warnings, it will receive either a permanent or temporary ban.
How Do You Report a TikTok Account and Get It Deleted?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account In case you find an account inappropriate or offensive and you wish to report a Tiktok account and then get it deleted, follow the steps below:
1. Launch the TikTok app and navigate to the desired profile you want to report.
2. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on Report.
4. Next, tap on Report account.
5. Finally, select the preferred reason for reporting the account.
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account Now, tell other TikTok profiles to report the account as well and mention their reasons. If there are multiple reports on the same account, they will get reviewed and will get deleted by TikTok itself.
How Many Reports Does a TikTok Account Need to be Deleted?
No exact number for the reports needed to delete a Tik Tok account exists. However, it has been noticed by the users that around 10 reports are sufficient to delete an account. It usually takes 24 hours or so to process the deletion, once the account is confirmed to be violating the terms of the TikTok app.
How Long Does It Take to Delete a TikTok Account?
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account If an account is held to be violating the terms and conditions of the TikTok app and receives multiple complaints or reports, it will take about 24 hours or 2-3 days to get it deleted. It is also sometimes just temporarily deactivated for 30 days before it gets permanently deleted depending upon the type and degree of violation.
How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account –We hope that you learned about how to delete someone else’s TikTok account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.