Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected – Uninstall the Pre-installed driver and re-add. Plug the Logitech Unifying Receiver into your computer’s USB port instead of your monitor’s USB port. Remove Problematic Windows Update. Check your hardware. Press and hold the Windows key then press X, now click “Device Manager”. Once the Device Manager is opened, find your Logitech driver in the USB Section. Right-click on the driver and go to “Properties”. Restart your computer and check to see if the issue persists.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Here we can see, “Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working,detected”
- Inoperative Logitech Unifying receivers are a sign of out-of-date software or missing files.
- The first step in resolving the problem is to update the drivers.
- Uninstalling the MotionInJoy GamePad Tool, if it’s installed, is another option.
- Other methods call for installing the SetPoint or Unifying software.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected You may wirelessly connect a keyboard, mouse, and other devices to your computer with the Logitech Unifying Receiver.
They complained that some users’ devices do not recognize the Logitech Unifying Receiver.
Suddenly, after a round of Windows 10 updates, my Windows 10 Home PC no longer recognizes my Logitech Unifying USB Receiver, which links my wireless mouse/keyboard. So I can’t use my mouse and keyboard.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected You must immediately address this issue if you want to keep your peripherals functional. Therefore, we’ll explain what to do in this article if the Logitech Unifying receiver is not found.
What can I do if my Logitech Unifying Receiver won’t pair?
1. Update the Logitech Receiver drivers
- Go to Device Manager by navigating.
- Mice and other devices are expanded.
- Find the HID-compliant mouse and select Disable from the context menu by right-clicking on it.
- Get the Logitech Unifying Receiver application.
- When it has finished downloading, right-click it and choose to execute it as administrator.
- Install the Logitech Unifying Receiver program next, then launch it with administrative privileges.
Additionally, you can update all of your drivers automatically with just a few clicks by using third-party applications like DriverFix.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected A safer and faster update process is one of DriverFix’s primary advantages. This program will choose the appropriate driver for you, saving you the time and effort of doing it yourself.
2. Uninstall the MotionInJoy GamePad Tool
- Open the Control Panel by navigating.
- Under Programs, choose to Uninstall an application.
- Select View by Category after that.
- Find the MotionInJoy GamePad Tool under the Programs and Features menu.
- Uninstall it by doing a right-click.
- Restart your computer to verify that the issue has been resolved.
- To recognize the Logitech Unifying Receiver, log in and reconnect the USB device.
3. Delete the DS3 files
- Find every MotioninJoy device by going to Device Manager.
- To uninstall them, perform a single right-click on each item.
- Select the option to delete the device’s driver program, then click Uninstall.
- Entering regedit into the search box after typing it in
- Select Edit from the menu bar, then select Find.
- In the search box that displays, type DS3.
- The DS3 files should all be selected for deletion with a right-click.
- Restarting your computer after unplugging the Logitech Unifying Receiver is recommended.
- Connect the receiver.
- The correct Logitech Unifying Receiver driver should be located.
4. Check that the device files exist
- Visit the directory shown here:
- Now, you must see the USB.PNF and usb.inf files. (The file names may vary, but you can double-click the files to inspect them by choosing the Properties option from the context menu.)
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Check to see if the Unifying receiver has been fixed after you are confident that the file exists.
What can I do if the unifying receiver not working with keyboard?
1. Install the Logitech Unifying software
- Click the Download Now button on the official Logitech Unifying software page.
- After downloading the file, execute it to complete the PC installation.
- Restart your computer, then from the context menu, choose Run as administrator when you right-click the shortcut on your desktop.
- Check to check if the issue has been resolved by attempting to connect your Logitech keyboard.
2. Check if your keyboard is powered
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Please ensure the keyboard you are trying to the couple is from Logitech and, more importantly, it is powered. The unifying receiver only functions with Logitech keyboards.
Make sure the keyboard is charged before pairing if it is rechargeable. Before pairing, make sure the batteries are in good condition or replace them with a fresh set.
Make sure the keyboard’s ON/OFF switch is turned on if it has one.
3. Install the Logitech SetPoint software
- To download the SetPoint software, visit the official Logitech support website and select the Download Now option.
- Your computer should be restarted after the program installation.
- Normally, the software will recognize your keyboard immediately, and everything will be OK.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected You should also try this solution because the Logitech SetPoint software sometimes works better with older keyboards.
The answers from the first chapter of this article should work for any Logitech device you are attempting to connect with the Unifying receiver if none of the above suggestions succeeded.
What can I do if the unifying receiver not working with mouse?
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected All the solutions above will work because there is no distinction between a keyboard and a mouse when it comes to connecting and pairing.
Some mouse and keyboards do, however, come with their own firmware CDs, which may include outdated software and driver versions and result in problems.
Make sure you have the most recent drivers and software by following the instructions in our preceding solutions.
What can I do if the unifying receiver not working with Mac?
1. Check the battery of the device
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Making sure the device is fully charged and turned on as a low battery on a Logitech wireless device is the main reason the Unifying receiver won’t connect with it.
Before pairing, replace the device’s batteries, if it runs on batteries.
2. Install the Logitech Unifying software
- To download the Unifying software, visit the Logitech support website and select the Download now option.
- On your Mac, install the program, then restart it.
- The peripheral should be recognized if the Unifying receiver is attached and powered.
- Continue the pairing process by following the on-screen instructions.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Try attaching the Unifying receiver to a different port if none of the previously mentioned fixes work. If a USB 2.0 port is available, try it instead of a USB 3.0 one and avoid using any other port replicators or USB hubs.
None of the aforementioned fixes were successful, you might also consider connecting the Unifying receiver to a different computer to test it out. If that doesn’t work, you might consider replacing the receiver because it is definitely broken.
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected I hope you found this guide useful. If you’ve got any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to use the shape below.
1. Why does my Logitech keep insisting that I connect in a unified receiver?
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Check to verify if Logitech Unifying Software can recognize your Logitech Unifying receiver after restarting your computer. If the Logitech Unifying receiver works on another computer, try connecting any other USB device to your computer’s USB interface and making sure it’s working correctly.
2. Why isn’t working my Logitech Unifying Receiver?
If your Logitech Unifying Receiver isn’t functioning, you should see if the driver file is present on your computer. Every version of Windows has a suitable USB driver that enables gadgets like the Unifying Receiver to function on your computer. The problem occurs if the drivers are missing.
3. How do I get my Logitech mouse to work again?
Logitech Unifying Receiver Not Working detected Restrict the mouse by taking out the battery (as described in the previous section). Before changing the battery, give it some time. Before reinstalling the dongle into the PC’s USB port, turn on the mouse. Move the mouse across the mousepad to check if the computer detects the device.
4. Logitech Unifying Receiver plugged in and recognized by
5. Logitech Unifying Receiver not working on Windows 10 – Reddit